If you are interested in this position, please submit resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: Immediate Opening
Description: Coordination of financial reporting, directing regulatory reporting and fixed asset accounting processes and related functions. Other responsibilities include assisting in processes relating to budgeting and asset/liability preparation and reporting, Finance department coordination, and functioning as a liaison between all departments as it relates to accounting and/or budgeting issues The controller will have a staff consisting of an assistant controller, accounting manager, 2 AP staff and 3 AR staff. Staff may also include a Finance Manager depending on Controller experience.
• Prepare/supervise preparation of financial statements for holding company, bank, and all related subsidiaries.
• Submit financial information to senior management and Board of Directors.
• Preparation and submission of all required regulatory reporting for holding company and fixed asset process, including reconciliation, reporting, and related property tax submissions.
• Supervise and direct the accounts payable process.
• Direct computing and reporting of sales and use tax returns.
• Work or assist on special projects or other duties as assigned.
• Ensure compliance and audit requirements are met as identified by internal policy and/or Federal rules and regulations Job Requirements
• Previous Controller/Management experience with a degree in Accounting/Finance.
• Supervise Intercompany elimination and consolidation.
• Manage coordination with external auditors.
• Multi-site and multi-currency experience.
• Multi-system consolidation experience.
• Strong background and functional knowledge of finance/accounting principles and processes.
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• ERP implementation experience a plus.
Duration: Direct Hire
The Arnold Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
The Arnold Group (TAG) has found the right job for thousands of people and we can do it for you too! Since 1979 we have been helping people find their first job as well as assisting others with career advancements and changes. TAG has immediate openings for qualified and ambitious people just like you.
Whether you are between jobs, retired, recently graduated or just looking for a flexible schedule, we can help. Our unique skill-assessment and job-matching tools assist us in providing you with job opportunities that match your abilities and interests. We’ll match your skills, experience, and potential to the company and job that’s right for you.
The bottom line... we’ll place you where you can succeed, and you’ll have the chance to gain valuable job experience with respected companies of all sizes. For more information about The Arnold Group, visit us online at www.the-arnold-group.com.