San Diego, CA
We are seeking Java Developer for Remote to join our team!
• Create, review, direct and resolve collection litigation matters cost-effectively by working with business clients and legal support staff.
• Assist with special projects for Internal Legal or Legal Outsourcing.
• Ensure adherence to Consumer Bill of Rights by enforcing relevant company policies. Determine appropriate settlements with consumers experiencing temporary or permanent hardships and communicate with consumer and counsel to encourage financial recover.
• Maintain and enhance company reputation with courts, vendors, outside counsel, and consumers. Limit company exposure through effective advocacy on behalf of the Company in hearings, trials, and mediations. Negotiate with opposing counsel, conduct discovery and respond to discovery and prepare and attend hearings and trials.
• Provide legal advice to company to support compliance with federal, state and local laws.
Required: Master's/Advanced; JD degree from an accredited law school; California licensed
• 0 - 3+ years working experience.
• Experience with past judgement reviews.
• Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Experience with legal case management software.
• Collections experience required
NOTE: Suna Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws. “