• Purchasing - Procurement of goods and services for the business
• Negotiate contracts and pricing agreement with preferred vendors
• Partner with Legal/Business owner on SOW's and Contracts
• Create and manage continual process improvement for all daily requisition to pay activities, end user experiences and compliance.
• Maintain proficiency in all related policies and procedures including articulating and enforcing those P&Ps
• . Vendor Management - Management of all domestic MFP leases
Skills and Experience
• Customer Service focus
• Able to self-manage and contribute to the strategic direction of the procurement department
• Prior experience in negotiations, ensuring required approvals are in place prior to execution of a purchase order, and providing updates to requester on status
• Must have prior Procurement Tool experience - WorkDay a plus
• Must have Procurement Buyer Experience in Professional Services, Corporate Procuement, and/or IT Procurement - no manufacturing, goods, or automotive.
• 2-3 years solid experience
Strong focus on cost savings and cost avoidance
Position is temp to permanent and will be remote until Troy office is fully operational. Must live within driving distance in Troy.