Seeking a Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner for a growing pharmaceutical industry company! $92-125K, + bonus + equity options!
· Develop and implement creative, effective sourcing and recruiting strategies across R&D organization and other Corporate, Commercial functions as needed
· Leverage market data to effectively influence and drive recruiting efforts
· Take ownership of end-to-end process from sourcing to closing candidates
· Lead Talent Acquisition related projects that add value to the broader organization
· Build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing Linked in, Job boards, or networking events
· Coach Hiring Managers on best practices and optimal candidate selection
· Recommend, negotiate and present compelling candidate offers
· Other duties may be assigned
· Minimum of 8 years recruiting experience, including 3-5 years clinical/research & development recruiting
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred
· Sourcing and recruiting expertise; ability to network, source and locate top talent in a timely manner
· Extensive LinkedIn and ATS experience (preferably Workday)
· Proven experience developing and implementing creative recruiting strategies
· Self-driven and motivated individual who is comfortable working in a highly agile, start-up like environment
· Proven experience leading Talent Acquisition programs or projects (i.e.- Hiring Manager training, Employee Referral Programs, ATS optimization/training)
· Ability to influence within all levels of an organization
· Act with a sense of urgency to meet and anticipate business needs, ability to juggle multiple open requisitions
· Experience and knowledge of the Pharmaceuticals industry and job market
· Demonstrated capabilities in multi-tasking and ability to adjust well to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
· Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
SUNA Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.