San Diego, CA
1. Employee provides service to the client including research and resolution of items escalated to the
3. Employee reviews and processes documents (data input) as required to clear exceptions/escalations or
to fix the status of a loan (escrow or non-escrow). Employee will initiate outbound calls as needed.
4. Employee identifies trends and provides solutions/escalations.
5. Employee will identify and coordinate the need to address system or program changes and/or
6. Employee may be required to assist Management in special projects or report review.
7. Employee is required to review cycle reports for errors and work with the lender
8. Employee is to maintain appropriate professional working relationships
1. Job is classified as non-exempt; 5 days/week; 8-hrs per day or more as needed; Monday-Friday 8:00 am
– 5:00 pm (time zone same as clients) Employee will honor Guild Mortgage's holiday schedule.
3. Some college education preferable
3. Job duties vary and may require employee to perform data entry and customer service functions.
1. Proficient with written and verbal communication; strong computer skills with knowledge of MS Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
2. Professional--ability to work with all levels within the client's organization
3. High School Diploma Required
NOTE: Suna Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.