San Diego, CA
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for an Awesome Construction company is San Diego,CA! The primary responsibility is to support field construction activities by processing information, interpreting drawings & technical specifications, and controlling all aspects of contract administration. Position will report directly to the Director of Construction.
$25/Hr with 5% Annual Bonus!
• Document preparation and routing, including construction contracts, certificates of insurance, change orders, submittals, and close out packages
• Schedule and attend construction project meetings, conference calls, etc.
• Assist in coordination with city officials, general contractors, architects, engineers and vendors with project related items
• Input all project documents and manage workflow within the construction management system
• Prepare and maintain project logs to update team members
• Assist in managing construction payables, including coding and reviewing invoices, collecting and reviewing lien releases
• Track all invoices and work with Finance to ensure they are processed in a timely manner
• Coordinate inspections and other due diligence investigations related to acquisitions
• Assist Operations as needed with document preparation and routing
• Assist the Front Desk with backup duties and lunch coverage as needed
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Construction industry background and/or prior experience with contract administration preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Detail-oriented, organized and proficient in multitasking on a large volume of transactions
• Strong work ethic, self-directed and proven track record of working within team environment
• Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, experience with Yardi a plus