San Diego, CA
Suna is partnering with a fast growing healthcare industry company in Sorrento Valley to identify a Front End Examiner (data entry clerk)!
The primary function of this position is to enter data from practitioner applications, and other related
documents, into the practitioner databases for all networks. Examiner is responsible for the accurate
review and input of data.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities – Essential Functions
95% Processing applications.
• Processes 25 practitioner applications daily according to departmental standards with error rate
not to exceed .5% per day.
• Accurately reviews practitioner applications to verify necessary information.
• Searches PROMIS for existing practitioner records.
• Builds new practitioner record if not found.
• Accurately enters all clinical and administrative data from practitioner applications into PROMIS
• Performs second review of tax identification and address information for 100% accuracy.
• Forwards any issues to appropriate staff for research and resolution.
• Provides backup for other Examiners within the department.
• Maintains confidentiality of all practitioner data, and related issues
• High school diploma required.
• 2 years data entry experience (10,000 keystrokes per hour)
• Working knowledge of the computer keyboard.
• Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful
cooperative working relationships.
• Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the
internal and external customers.
• Excellent listening and interpersonal communication
competencies based on success factors and organization
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and
• Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing
• Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems,
develop effective solutions.
• Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters
Suna provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.