El Cajon, CA
Contract manufacturer in El Cajon is in immediate need of a Quality Control Inspector to support the Quality Assurance department. We are looking for candidates who are agreeable io overtime when needed, but this is a Temp to Hire opportunity!!
This is a fast growing company that takes great care of it's employees, provides upward growth opportunities ans excellent benefits.
1. Set-up and perform mechanical and electronic dimensional inspection of various products.
2. Perform in-process and final visual inspection on all product lines.
3. Set-up and operate air gage equipment to measure products.
4. Operate Mycrona CMM to measure products and parts.
5. Calibrate mechanical and electronic inspection equipment.
6. Utilize sampling plans as required by the specification.
7. Analyze and report inspection results.
8. Perform various laboratory tests including, but not limited to, surface roughness and hardness testing.
9. Perform routine maintenance of equipment and tooling, including preventive maintenance and maintaining cleanliness of equipment and work area.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Minimum of 3 years of Quality Control experience, specifically measuring components with manual dimensional measurement devices
3. Knowledge of various dimensional inspection tools and equipment, including but not limited to: micrometers, verniers, dial gages, pin gages, bore gauges, optical comparators, height gauges, sine bars, test indicators, squares, radius gauges, protractors, measuring microscope, air gauge, special inspection fixtures, tape measures, material handling tools, electronic measuring equipment, Mycrona CMM, replicating material, gage blocks, ring gages, borescopes, surface roughness equipment and computers.
4. Knowledge of various materials used including but not limited to tubing, 300 and 400 series of stainless sheets of steel, Inconel, titanium, nickel, and other formable metals.