JOB DESCRIPTION– Production Assembly Rework
Responsible for the maintenance of the company's internal processes of the production of electronic components and customer return of defective products maintenance. T/H installation, touch-up, basic rework with soldering iron and heat gun. We do NPI (prototypes PCB) process. All projects are different. 0201, 0402 experience is required. IPC certificate is a plus.
Knowledge and Experience Required
1. College degree or above.
1. 5 years or above production experience in an electronics factory;
2. Working experience in a multicultural environment is a plus.
1. Familiar with the performance and use of electronic components;
2. Good computer skills.
MAIN TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Defective in the process of maintenance, including (patch, hand and functional testing);
2. Assist electronic engineer to analyze and repair the defect;
3. Responsible for customer return defective product maintenance;
4. Responsible for the daily record of bad products;
5. Responsible for the management of defective product;
6. Complete the other tasks assigned by the superior.
• To repair defective goods, in order to meet the requirements of qualified products;
• Summarize the adverse process in each process, and report to the line to strengthen management;
• To carry out an inventory of the defective goods warehouse every month, to ensure the account match.