Technical Service Associate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Provide technical support over phone and/or web to customers on hardware and software issues.
Ability to work flexible hours and/or flexible shifts including weekends and holidays if needed
Determines requirements and/or root cause of technical issues by working with customers.
Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing inf...
We are seeking a shipping/receiving individual for a company located in the Reno area. This is a great temp to hire opportunity with a starting pay of $15.70/HR.
Schedule is Monday-Friday from 7:00AM-3:30PM.
Receiving - unload raw material inbound deliveries, verifying piece-count accuracies; document paperwork
Receiving - deliver raw materials to departments as needed
Receiving - cross train on shipping duties
Shipping - pull orders, load finished-goods trucks/outbound deliveri...
? Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials within the warehouse or storage facility.
? Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within the storage facility.
? Fills material requisitions orders.
? Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line.
? Stocks assembly line as required.
? Performs daily cycle counts.
? Assists with disposal...
Under general direction, ensures timely processing of workers' compensation claims; evaluates accident reports to determine accuracy and completeness and to ensure adequate investigation; ensures that the city is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations; provides training and guidance to claims coordinators in all departments.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Evaluates accident reports, ensuring the timely processing of medical bills and temporary total disabili...
• Attend any OJT (on-the-job training) required for each individual type of equipment used as part of your job. This includes meeting the minimum required hours of use for that equipment and being signed off by your trainer and manager. OJT sign off is a must before you are cleared to use the equipment.
• Perform all general production duties which include but are not limited to: labeling, capping, and filling containers as described in the PPS (Packaging Process Specification); and maintaining weight a...
• Vendor searches, interviews, and initial negotiations.
• Creative and through search approach to identify all potential service Partners based on specialty and geography.
• Initial contact and qualification discussion to ensure that the vendor has the capability, expertise, resources and willingness to work with Epic Care on meeting client needs.
• Qualify and begin rate negotiation discussions based on target rates.
• Acquire, enter all documentation to set up a Vendor in the Vendor Database: Maintai...
• Perform interior and exterior building maintenance.
• Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on light industrial equipment.
• Assist with general production duties, which include: assembly, labeling, capping, and filling containers; FORMIT and MWD assembly.
• Must practice good safety habits at all times.
• High school graduate, co...
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Program PC boards
• Hand soldering of electronic components
• Assemble circuit boards and other electronic components into housing enclosures
• Test and calibrate electronic devices
• Maintain documentation for work orders
• Minimum 3 – 4 years electronic assembly experience
• Strong soldering skills
• Competent at PC board testing utilizing PC board programming equipment
• Proficient at operating a WI...
Responsible for ensuring that the production process is run in a smooth and rapid manner, perform all plating, anodizing and chemical cleaning activity per work instruction
Process parts in tanks according to specifications, work order and other requirements
Calculates the appropriate amount of time needed to process parts
Removes parts from the tank after a specified time, rinses parts and immerse them in a bath before finishing processing
Completes paperwork as required by com...
Fun company is looking for an Accounts Receivable Representative to join the growing team!
Below are some required skills, this position will require a lot of filing.
Requires a good understanding of accounting and good oral and written communication skills for interaction with customers and other departments in the organization
Knowledge of AP would be beneficial as a backup and if no knowledge, the willingness to learn
Process daily credit card payments
Check bank daily t...
• Manage and maintain executive’s dynamic schedule and appointments. Understand the company’s organization structure, key interfaces and prioritize meetings accordingly as well as based on urgency.
• Coordinate and schedule Board of Director meetings (including creating and setting the dates for future years). Prepare boardbooks and post materials for the Board of Directors meetings on Board portal. Manage logistics of Board of Director’s meeting (both onsite and offsite).
• Manage SV...
Material Management Position
Reviews purchase orders for completeness and contact requestor for more information if necessary. Reviews and checks for accuracy, specifications needed, and then processes all approved orders and requisitions.
Places orders for medical, dental, lab, x-ray, office supplies, pharmaceuticals, & equipment as necessary. Places orders with identified distributors as necessary via phone, fax, or Internet.
Contact vendors to secure bids on certain items as necessary, confirms pri...
Santa Cruz company is look for Assembly members who can perform the following duties:
Overall Duties and Responsibilities may include the following (other duties may be assigned):
Tire and wheel assembly
Competencies & Requirements
Experience with bike maintenance is preferred
Experience in a factory setting is preferred
Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
Ability to stand, lift, twist, and reach 1...
-Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on manufacturing equipment and building facilities
-Assist with maintenance, repair and replacement of building components, electrical components, and/or HVAC equipment
-Maintain equipment, part and supply inventories for following procedure for ordering, stocking and checking parts out of stockroom.
-Multi-craft technician should have experience in industrial systems (hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical)
-Must be able to communicat...
Warehouse Essential Functions:
• Receive, ship, and/or organize products, stock shelves.
• Wrap pallets by hand or with a machine.
• Load and unload truck and containers.
• Drive a pallet jack and/or a forklift.
• Check the pallet jack/forklift daily using a checklist.
• Report problems.
• Maintain cleanliness of warehouse shelves, floors, walls, etc. • Down stocking and rotate stock.
• Update inventory in the c
• Perform cycle counts.
• Change propane tanks on forklif...
• Obtaining referrals and pre-authorizations as required for procedures.
• Checking eligibility and benefits verification for treatments, hospitalizations, and procedures.
• Reviewing patient bills for accuracy and completeness, and obtaining any missing information.
• Preparing, reviewing, and transmitting claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing.
• Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe.
• Checking each insurance payme...
• Strong Forklift experience
o Must pass a Company approved forklift driving (& written) certification test.
• Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply & divide).
• Read, understand, & communicate in English.
• Read & understand Loading Manifests and Bill of Ladings
• Safely lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work Monday to Saturday (with occasional Sundays)
o Work flexible shifts, if needed
• Operate machinery/equipment including, but not limited to: scan guns, propane tank an...
Experienced CNC Lathe Programmer/Set-up/Operator to join our growing team. The right candidate will work from prints to make a part from raw materials such as Titanium, steel, and aluminum.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications, and design data to calculate part dimension compatibility with machines, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
• Develop process and create CNC programs efficiently to perform diverse and challenging proc...
Custom architectural sheet metal fabrication shop in Irving currently looking for a highly skilled sheet metal mechanic. Must meet the following qualifications:
1) Minimum of 10 years experience in the custom fabrication of architectural and/or decorative metals. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2) Experience forming, joining, and polishing ALL of the following types of metals: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Brass
3) Attention to detail and consistent high-quality work.
4) Dependable and versatile. Th...