Maintain equipment - make necessary repairs
Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
Perform facilities-maintenance (maintain building and grounds)
Special projects - building equipment
Understand and follow LOCK-OUT/TAG-OUT procedure
Understand and use Facility Dude Maintenance Program
Help keep work areas and maintenance shop clean organized
Be flexible to changes in organizational and departmental procedures
Pay: $12.00 / hr
The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for all assigned tasks relating to inventory control. Documentation of procedural issues and concerns are required.
Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
Counts and reconciles randomly chosen part numbers and/or locations
Assists in developing solutions to specific problem areas
Compiles, verifies and reports periodic statistical information to managemen...
Fox Racing Shox is looking for a quality Forklift Operator with a strong work ethic to assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the machine shop. Candidate must have outstanding attendance and know the importance of punctuality. Supervisors will have a zero tolerance for excessive absences/ tardies.
Overtime is available upon Supervisor's request. Vision, Dental and Health Benefits available. Pay rate will depend on your level of experience.
Candidate must have at le...
Watsonville medical office is seeking a Participant Service representative for 2 weeks with the following:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Vocational training in health or related field is preferred
• Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• A minimum of two years’ office administration experience, preferably in a health care setting
• A minimum two years’ experience with insurance claims and billing
• Computer experience in Microsoft Office, Electronic Medical Records, an...
Responsible for providing accounting support to accounting supervisors and other managers within the department. Keys daily worksheets to the general ledger system, ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, handles accounts payable duties, and assists accounting personnel.
Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
Compile and sort invoices and checks.
The Electro-Mechanical Technician II will perform mechanical assembly, electrical wiring and testing of complex chassis. The ideal candidate should be able to carry out the sequence of operations for both mechanical and electrical installations of assembled chassis according to our standard practice and should have knowledge of parts as applied to various mechanical configurations, point to point electrical (AC/DC) wiring and other electrical peripherals for wide variety of chassis models.
The Custom Cable Specialist II will be responsible for preparing and building wide variety of cable assemblies from semi-complex to complex cables. This person will report to the Cable Harness Lead.
Major tasks will include:
• Follows established methods and sequence of operations in preparing and building harness cables
• Uses cable samples and drawings as a reference
• Requires training and must follow workmanship standards
• Must be able to provide guidance to entry level/junio...
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review customer prints customer purchase orders, prints to review received quantity, serial numbers, Julian date, cleaning specs.
• Review customer prints provided to read information such as size, scale and descriptions of parts, to compare during inspection process.
• Review customers' PO for count accuracy when performing inspection.
• Stage customers parts in production carts assigned by TMPI internal system.
• Assign Sales Order Numbers in Data Base ...
Milpitas, CA 95035, CATemp To Full-Time3 Months ago
Basic requirements include a strong background in one or more of the following semiconductor fab operations: Wet- and dry-etch processes, Thin film deposition and high temperature furnace operations for oxidation and diffusion.
The fab operator will support various processes by taking responsibility for stable baseline processing. In addition, the ability to work in a team based environment, detail orientation and communication skills are critical.
• Technical competency in multiple proc...
New company to Henderson is looking for warehouse associates to join the team!
This is a full time, temp to hire opportunity that offers benefits and perks once hired on!
-RF scanner experience preferred
-Loading/ unloading trucks
-Contingent upon passing a background check
We are looking for Assemblers who are self-motivated and detail oriented. The Ideal candidate enjoys working with their hands and thrives in a teamwork environment. The Individual will be responsible for performing various sub-assemblies for Electronic Custom Cable and Harness Assembly.
No experience necessary, on-the-job training provided!!
Success in this po...
JOB DESCRIPTION– Production Assembly Rework
Responsible for the maintenance of the company's internal processes of the production of electronic components and customer return of defective products maintenance. T/H installation, touch-up, basic rework with soldering iron and heat gun. We do NPI (prototypes PCB) process. All projects are different. 0201, 0402 experience is required. IPC certificate is a plus.
Knowledge and Experience Required
1. College degree o...
About the Position:
Immediate full time opening. Training provided. Clean DMV record required (DMV record must be submitted before assignment starts). Must have a flexible schedule, shift needed is Nights, Tuesday – Saturday.
REQUIREMENTS: Laboratory skills, aseptic techniques a plus, Strong Math skills a plus,Good verbal and written communication skills, Computer literacy, Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus, Ability to multitask
Excellent work ethic, self motivated, Detail oriented/F...
Perform preventive maintenance requirements on motors, gear boxes, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines by following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
Troubleshoot any malfunctions with machinery and mechanical equipment.
Locate source of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; i.e. listening for problems, using precision measuring and testing instruments.
The main responsibility of the manufacturing technician is to support production and development staff with operation of various technical equipment.
Read, understand, and edit engineer drawings to program/operate laser marking machines
Perform conductive paint on electronic components (operate paint booth)
Operate Pick and Place machine
Operate reflow oven
Assist in facilities’ maintenance to help ensure the upkeep of capital equipment fo...
Oversees day-to-day quality operations
Coaches, mentors, develops, directs, trains and evaluates QC personnel.
Maintains Quality Management System that meets ISO 9001:21015 requirements.
Communicates with the customer on quality-related issues
Assures customer satisfaction with the product quality
Coordinates quality audits internal, ISO and customer
Maintains and publishes quality metrics
Facilitates the implementation of corrective action procedures as require...
· Ability to read process instructions and billof materials and/or other procedures to accurately assemble and repair ordersefficiently.
· Ability to gather the needed material and toolsto perform the task.
· Ability to use hand held tools.
· Ability to record data in database(s).
· Request parts per process.
· Rework and/or Repair product according toengineer specifications and MPI
· Able to pack, label and prepare for shipment.
· Ensures correct label is attached ...
• Receive all incoming hardware and supplies
• Scan and Process shipments through the ERP system
• Build up, breakdown, and assemble pallet shipments
• Print out and attach labels
• Shrink wrap shipments and repair damaged boxes
• Willingness to learn from the Supervisors
• Coordinate Warehouse Product Movement
• Other Warehouse duties
• Assemble FORMIT tubes using shrink sleeves, fitments, tubing and adhesives.
• Perform general production duties which include: assembly, labeling, and boxing as described in the PPS (Packaging Process Specification);
• Read and understand the PPS for packaging instructions, material handling, and shipping procedures.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Perform any tasks and/or production duties as requested by management...