Flat Laser Operator - Batesville Area - Premiere Employer - Intimidator Group / Spartan Mowers - Call 870-569-8084 - Click on Apply Now at apply.esa-staffing.com
Excellent work facilities, leaders, and workforce.
You will want to work with this employer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow all safety and quality requirements/procedures.
- Responsible for the set up, and operation to machine specified dimensions on a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous product parts.
- Use holding devices, fixtures, angle plates, machine tools, vises, etc. to align, position, and secure part for machining.
- Work from part drawings, hand book formulas, machine tool manual, shop orders, instruction, method, and process sheet specifications. Process parts subject to first piece layout inspection approval, and spot check thereafter by inspection and supervision
- Operate another machine in close proximity to laser.
- Work with programmer to prove out new tapes completely and check out programs and tooling on new job.
- Troubleshoot and overcome difficulties encountered in tooling performing machining operations, and in setting up.
- Maintain tolerances per machine tool capability.
- Clean under cutting table.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required, including cross-training on other CNC machines as needed.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.