Mig and / or Robotic Welders - Batesville Area - Premiere Employer - Intimidator Group / Spartan Mowers - Call 870-569-8084 - Click on Apply Now at apply.esa-staffing.com. Hands On Welding Tests being held daily. Call 870-569-8084 to schedule your Weld Test.
Excellent work facilities, leaders, and workforce.
You will want to work with this employer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Measure and mark work pieces using straightedges, rules, and calipers
- Bore holes through metal workpieces using drill press
- Adjust gas gauges to set the flow rate of shield gas
- Maintain welding safety guidelines and regulations to ensure a risk-free work environment
- Carry out welding according to set dimensions to meet general test requirements
- Organize and clean welding equipment on a regular basis
- Weld materials in flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead positions
- Apply knowledge of metallurgy and geometry in selecting welding equipment and configuration
- Guide ad direct the activities of inexperienced/trainee welders
- Operate forklifts/cranes and use them in conveying work materials to welding site
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High school Diploma or GED preferred and Welding Certification or current experience
- Must be able to pass a Weld Assessment Test