Heber Springs, AR
The duties for the position will include but not limited to the following
- Operate or tend metal molding, casting, or core making machines to mold or cast metal products. .
- Operate permanent mold casting machines to produce quality castings to specification
- Set up molds and operate permanent mold casting machine
- Assist on set-ups
- Tend furnaces - load and charge to maintain temperatures
- Inspect pieces
- Pour metal into molds, vary pouring procedures/timing to compensate for material and mold condition
- Follow detail process sheets for methods and sequences to close and pour molten metal at proper temperatures, flow rates and cycle time to obtain sound castings
- Ability to work in an uncomfortable “high temperature, stress environment” while meeting all production requirements
- Physical capability to lift from up 50 pounds in various repetitions, This position is very active and requires standing all day.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday - Friday, Full Time positions. Second and third shift(s).
- High School Diploma / GED