Position: Accounting Administrator
Pay Rate/Range: TBD
Description: to help our controller with the company’s accounts payable and receivable. The Accounts Administrator’s responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners, and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping, advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets), experience with accounting software, and Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors. Successful candidate will have the following:
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old at time of application.
- Be willing to submit to a background check and urinalysis drug screen upon offer of employment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong Financial Analysis experience
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting practices
Job Type: Temporary to full time
Shift/Schedule: Day Shift – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- HS Diploma/GED, Associates/Bachelor of Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years experience in Accounting, AP/AR, Administrative, Financial Analyst