Manufacturer/Distribution Center in Murfreesboro,TN has multiple openings on 2nd shift!
2nd Shift: 2:30pm - 11:00pm; OT as needed
Pay rate: $14.25/hr
Operator to move packages and material around facilities. Seeking responsible individuals with experience operating forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks/trailers
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Dumping materials into machine hoppers
- Other duties as assigned or needed
- Work performed in a distribution/manufacturing environment.
- Regularly exposed to noise, dust, moving machinery and equipment.
- Requires the use of personal protective equipment including safety shoes which are the employee’s responsibility. Gloves provided by company.
- Works in uncontrolled climate
Temp-perm position with potential for hire - once hired, benefits include:
- Pay increase every 6 months for 1st year
- Consistent OT available
- Weekly pay
- BCBS insurance, 401K
- 2 weeks of vacation + 2 floating days