Manufacturer and distribution center in Murfreesboro has openings on 2nd shift, performing general warehouse duties.
2nd shift: 2:30pm - 11:00pm; $13.70/hr
**Both shifts have potential OT to be worked during week and occasional week-ends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receive/Ship product into, out of, and between departments.
2. Replenish inventory and pallets
3. Consolidate, replenish, load, unload, pick or pack product
4. Aids in the clean up and general maintenance of departments and general housekeeping, especially by keeping aisles and emergency exits clear from obstructions. This includes outdoor storage areas.
5. Performs other duties as assigned
6. Follow all Safety rules and guidelines as set by facility
1. Work performed in a distribution/manufacturing environment
2. Regularly exposed to noise, dust, moving machinery and equipment.
3. Requires the use of personal protective equipment including safety shoes, in the DC and hearing protection, and safety glasses in manufacturing departments.
4. Un-climate controlled
These positions have potential to be temp-perm. Once hired, employees receive the following benefits:
Pay increases every 3 months for 1st year
Pay increases every 6 months for 2nd year
2 weeks vacation 1st year