Well-established distribution center in Nashville, TN has *immediate* openings for reliable Material Handlers!
1st shift: 6:00am-2:30pm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Accurately transfer product/parts throughout the facility with powered industrial equipment and perform inventory counts as required.
• Read, interpret and accomplish WMS reports, recognize and correct potential process errors.
• Trained to recognize “obvious damage” at any point in the warehousing process.
• Pull orders accurately as assigned.
• Stage orders according to carrier location.
• Prepare Receiving / Storage / Shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process.
• Position may require lifting of 40-60lbs.
• Performs housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
• May operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of one year of related warehouse and/or powered industrial lift experience required
• Ability to read and do basic mathematics.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
• The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems
• Work overtime as assigned
Job Type: Full-time