This person is responsible for repairs, maintenance, and construction of facilities inside and outside parameters.
1. Report to Supervisor for items or areas needing to be repaired constructed.
2. Cross-train on production positions as needed.
3. Report any unsafe conditions to Supervisor.
1. Follow all GMP’s.
2. Keep area and equipment, clean and free of debris.
3. Responsible for keeping track of all tools being used.
4. Responsible seeing that work area is pr...
This person is supporting the Maintenance Tech and responsible for the production of food safe product. They must follow all safety standards. The must complete preventative maintenance tasks. They will troubleshoot plant equipment. They must follow all proper sanitary standards.
1. Complete daily, weekly, and monthly PMs.
2. Troubleshooting machinery and correcting, adjusting, repairing, or replacing equipment as needed.
3. Responsible for the installation of new equipment....
• Identify and prioritize orders based on customer need and ship method
• Order fulfillment of equipment and repair sales orders to meet daily order requirements
• Properly package outbound orders according to packaging guidelines
• Perform audits of picked and packed orders for accuracy
• Verify priority, accuracy, and requirements of customer orders
• Process scrap orders from fulfillment to final packaging
• Perform ‘Put-away’ of received inventory into final bin locations as direct...
The Warehouse coordinator position supports warehouse operations, assists in production line, and provides accurate production ticketing and paperwork while keeping work area organized and clean.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Moves and organizes all materials in accordance to FIFO practices.
• Must have understanding of shipping and receiving of raw material.
• Fills out shipping manifest and loads trailers for with finished product for deliveries when needed
• Prepares BOL’s and COA’s for product s...
This position requires an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer practical solutions. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong understanding of the company’s customer service policies and be willing to be trained in product and service knowledge. This individual must be a team player and display as can-do attitude.
• Receives fulfillment orders from assigned customers, via email, EDI or telephone.
• Generates and prints order...
JOB DESCRIPTION: Customer Service Agent (Temporary) provides consumers with answers to product questions and technical support by phone, email, and through our online customer service portal. RESPONSIBILITIES: ?Assist with answering all customer service inquiries. ?Assist customers who have questions regarding the company warranty and products. ?Provide instructions for operation of all products. ?Provide technical support for operation of lighting products. ?Manage all incoming emails for product warranty....
Time sensitive billing and audit
Phone and e-mail communication with Customers and Vendors for shipment schedule, status, Q&A
E-mail communication with overseas Kintetsu
Internal communication for status and Q&A by customer
Creating manifest for delivery
Data entry in system for both internal and external (excel sheet is included)
Work from prints and plans to repair, maintain and install equipment.
• Familiar with welding practices • Analyzing engineering designs for welding requirements.
• Overseeing a team of Welders • Reviewing welding procedures, processes, and documents.
• Managing welding procedure qualifications and generating welding procedures to help the manufacturing and welding teams
3-5 years of experience welding
• Robotics welding experience a Plus
Perform and analyze quality testing for manufactured products by diagnosing failures, problems and solve the problem. While also scanning test units in and out of Burn-in, perform power load tests on all products, and record test results for quality reporting. Please call the office at 817-423-1500
Customer Support / Tech Representatives
This is a remote work from home position. You will be providing Customer Service and Technical Support to customers.
Must have reliable WiFi, 2+ years call center experience, Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Pay is $12.00/hr.
Will need to submit a resume for review.
Able to maintain a clean sanitized work area, cold room . They take plups of prodcut and notate any discrepancies on rare oassions they need to lift 8 lbs 15 boxes or place labels on pallets, inventory, place temp recorders etc . hours 40 hrs are guaranteed 5-10 hours of OT schedule 1-2 pm to close sat and sund 10-4 and 10-2 with rotation 40 hrs .
For more information please call us at 956-712-1150 or emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL SUMMARY:Primary responsibilities and accountabilities include the accurate shipment of products to our customers and sales representatives, the accurate picking and staging of components used in manufacturing, accurate receiving of all shipped goods coming in from outside vendors, support to purchasers in making sure they have all the proper paper work.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Receiving of all shipped goods coming in from outside vendorAccurate count of all incoming shipmentsMake sure P...
Needing a Put Away Candidate for our Lewisville location with Warehouse experience. Shift is Monday-Friday 11:00am-730pmMust be available to interview and Resume must show some warehouse experience JOD DUTIESWill be helping put away small and Medium sized Electronics with a electric Pallet jack.