Are you looking for a weekday DIRECT HIRE Machinist position in a family atmosphere and environment? Do you have great attention to detail? If you don't live in the Wausau are, a $1,200 will help you to move their for this amazing career!
ASK ABOUT OUR $250 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
POSITION – CNC Machinist Programmer
JOB LOCATION – Merrill, Wisconsin
STARTING DATE – Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM – Direct Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – Full-time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) – 1st Shift (7:00 a.m. -3:30p.m., Mon-Fri), 2nd Shift (3:30 p.m. - 1:30 a.m., Mon-Thurs)
STARTING PAY – $18.00-$25.00/hr
BENEFITS – Vacation Pay, Sick/Personal Leave, Holiday Pay, Health Insurance, 401k, PPE Reimbursement
REQUIRED EDUCATION – HS Diploma or equivalent required, Technical Diploma or Certificate preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE – Minimum 2 years welding experience preferred
1. Set up and operate CNC equipment
2. Configure CNC equipment, produce parts and run quality checks to ensure accuracy
3. Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces
4. Read prints, layout, etc. and figure out what to do.
5. Read micrometers and all measuring equipment
6. Program edits into the CNC machine as necessary
7. Review work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials and specifications
8. Hit set cycle time targets
9. Program equipment by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches
Know G code and/or Heidenhain conversationalAttention to detail
Willing to come in 5-10 minutes early/stay 5-10 minutes late(depending on shift) to COMMUNICATE with the other shift and personnel.
Blueprint reading (knowing the difference between 1st and 3rd angle projections)
Math (Trigonometry, Algebra a plus)
Reading and writing skills. Must be able to communicate what needs to be done in written form.
Pride in themselves and wants to manufacture a quality product
Send your resume to email@example.com, call or text Randall at 715-849-3434 or apply online www.seekcareers.com.
Keywords: CNC, Machinist, Machining, Custom, G Code, Heidenhain, Conversational
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.