Are you an exceptional, experienced Quality Inspector?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Salem Staffing’s Chicago Staffing Center is looking for a highly professional Quality Inspector for a temp-to-hire position at our client’s office located in Chicago, IL. As Chicago’s premier professional staffing service, we connect extraordinary people with extraordinary organizations — for the optimal benefit of both.
Title: Quality Inspector
Location: Chicago, IL 60634
Hours: 1st shift
Previous experience as a Quality inspector
Must have reliable transportation to Northwest Side of Chicago
• Inspects and approves materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
• Inspects in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
• Measure rubber parts using customer drawing and various measuring devices.
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, and inputs data into quality database.
• Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calibration requirements and calling for repairs.
• High school graduate or technical degree preferred.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant computer programs Attention to detail
• Analytical and numerical skills: ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) in different units of measurement; ability to use concepts such as fractions, percentages, and ratios.
• Hand/eye coordination
• Ability to write email correspondence to internal team.
• Ability to ready customer supplied Blueprint/drawing.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
Pay Range/Details- $15-19/hr depending on experience
The benefits of working with Salem Staffing— In addition to your regular earnings, The Salem Group is proud to offer a benefits package that is second to none. Once eligible, our assignment employees can take advantage of health insurance, holiday pay, sick-time pay, and our premier 4,000 Hours Club bonus.
Call us at 312-346-7272 to speak with a Salem Staffing professional.
SALEM $ENTS REFERRAL PROGRAM
If you know others as reliable and professional as yourself, refer them to Salem Staffing to receive a $50 referral bonus after they complete their first 37.5 hours of work for a Salem Group client.
The Salem Group provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other category protected by law.