Salem Staffing, a division of The Salem Group, is currently hiring an AML Data Analyst for a temporary assignment position at our client in Naperville, IL.
Augment bank's full time staff due to increased alert adjudications while pending a system upgrade. The candidate will be getting ACH international transaction alerts, analyzing them and then flagging for further review if necessary.
• University degree required and 3 years post graduate experience
• 2+ years bank/AML adjudication experience (nice to have)
• AML/fraud analysis knowledge would be an asset (i.e. fraud investigation experience)
• Familiarity with CM CIF (in house system) - data entry system
• "Know your customer" - searching websites and creating customer profiles (customer search websites: bankers almanac, backtiva etc.)
• Technically savvy and ability to learn quickly
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
• Auditing background would be helpful
• MS Suite - intermediate level
• Problem solving (Working)
• Organizational Understanding (Working)
• Risk Management (Basic Microsoft Suite of Products--Basic to Intermediate)
The Salem Group considers applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status or any other legally protected status.