this is a Supervisor role.
• Ensures all maintenance activities in a facility are appropriately carried out.
• Maintaining and upholding the safety, quality, and standards of an organization.
• Keeping a record of all maintenance and service activities conducted and maintaining a cycle of the same.
• Responsible for the training of maintenance staff and evaluating their performances.
• Interacting with other departments to ensure the proper functioning of all systems in a facility.
• Complying with ...