Responsible for design, analysis, and testing to ensure performance, reliability, and conformance to all applicable requirements and specifications, including cost and schedule within assigned areas
• Hands-on design using Autodesk Inventor.
• Basic mechanical analysis as needed.
• Write test plans and procedures, reports, general correspondence, technical descriptions, as needed.
• Work with Controls engineers.
• Coordinate with FEC personnel, customer p...
Investigate, implement, and maintain Controls Technology for new and current processes.
Investigate process problems, formulate and implement solutions to improve the productivity and efficiency of the various work processes of the company.
Initiate process improvements and process improvement programs.
Develop and perform capability studies for processes and equipment.
Develop efficient plant / process layouts.
Develop standard operating procedures for all processes.
this is a Supervisor role.
• Ensures all maintenance activities in a facility are appropriately carried out.
• Maintaining and upholding the safety, quality, and standards of an organization.
• Keeping a record of all maintenance and service activities conducted and maintaining a cycle of the same.
• Responsible for the training of maintenance staff and evaluating their performances.
• Interacting with other departments to ensure the proper functioning of all systems in a facility.
• Complying with ...
Title: Maintenance Resource Leader
Job Summary: Lead the effective execution of all plant maintenance and assigned projects, in support of safety, quality and
continuous improvement. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the
performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy.
Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Company Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles.
Demonstrate the company’s co...
The Manufacturing Maintenance Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, and overseeing manufacturing maintenance, maintenance programs and personnel as a functional leader in compliance with FDA GMP and Medical Device regulations. Oversees coordination of building space allocation and layout, and facility expansion.
• Schedule, train, supervise and motivate employees for the maintenance department
• Develops and maintains preventive maintenance schedule pro...
Senior Automation Engineer Collapse
The Senior Automation Engineer will lead or execute the automation scope as applicable for the completion of client projects. Projects are in the chemical, food and beverage, and consumer product industries for a wide range of clients. Projects are located both at client sites in Cincinnati and across the United States. Travel expectations range from 10 to 20% depending on business demands.
Lead or execute automation d...
The Electrical Engineer supports operations as a Technical Leader by participating with a team of Engineers as they plan, design, develop and create solutions to technical problems.
Under minimal supervision, the Electrical Engineer will research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost and application of appropriate technologies to meet defined customer requirements.
• Specify system components or dir...
• Implement quality systems with special emphasis on maintaining TS16949 & ISO 14001 certifications. Monitor and maintain QS/TS/Quality Operating System requirements
• Coordinate supplier quality management metrics including but not limited to preventative and corrective actions & PPAPs for current and new customer programs.
• Support Advanced Product Quality Process (APQP/PPAP)
• Track and maintain quality related metrics for reporting both to external & internal customers.
Must have AutoCAD Electrical
Electrical Controls Designer is responsible for specifying controls system hardware, creating and maintain electrical drawings, and supporting engineering projects in packaging, chemical batching and plant automation equipment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Develop electrical CAD drawings including schematics, wiring diagrams, panel layouts, and bills of materials.
• Review and approve vendor provided electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, panel layouts and bil...
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for performing engineering analysis, design and verification to requirements, for small to medium projects and/or designated segments of the larger Green Initiative Project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Applies technical competencies and knowledge to solve problems of a routine nature, or improve upon exiting designs or processes.
Designs and coordinates research and test to validate, analyze and solve technical problems.
Applies new technical tools and ...
Responsible for designing and developing PLC programs for material handling equipment. Understands equipment requirements, business and customer requirements that drive the design of the technical solutions. Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, including the analysis, design, electrical designs, installation support, electrical installation debugging and support of other complimentary engineering staff associated with the electrical hardware engineering. Resolve site requi...
The Senior Mechanical Engineer (SME) Senior Project Manager (SPM) shall contribute and support leadership of HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Process, and Utility Engineering in addition to Project Management efforts of cross discipline Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection (MEP/FP) projects for the firm. The SME SPM shall be a graduated engineer from an ABET accredited institution who shall directly contribute to the Firm and its success through engineering, design, technical leadership, an...
ARCHITECTURAL CODE COMPLIANCE & ENGINEERING MANAGER
at Fischer Homes (View all jobs)
Fischer Homes is one of the largest and most reputable home builders in the Midwestern and Southeastern states. Founded in 1980, the company has grown to building over 30,000 homes and employs over 500 Associates. Fischer Homes' solid reputation has been built largely by the talent of our Associates as we have been recognized as the 30th largest builder in the United States.
Within the Fischer H...