Summary: Perform any combination of duties at the company's facilities or client facilities, usually working in a general utility or labor capacity, by transferring from one task to another where demands require Field Staff employees with varied experience and ability to work safely in a variety of work environments.
• Stand or walk for long periods
• Use arms and hands to reach for, handle and manipulate objects
• Lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
Inventory Control Dept- Cherry Picker Interview Required
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Regularly communicate and execute the inbound unload plan with the receiving team
• Constantly communicate the inspection workload with the quality team
• Relentless focus on all material in the receiving area
• Thorough understanding of al l necessary items and their quantities needed by the quality team
• Continuous movement of all items “to/from” and “in/out” of the receiving/inspection area
Translating Arabic food labels to the English language via writing/typing
Translating English to Arabic via writing/typing
Placing labels on packages according to specifications
Proficiency of Arabic and English language with ability to speak, read, and write
High attention to detail
Strong organizational skills
Part time to full time hours, as needed
Job Description: Forklift Operator
DUTIES and ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Operate a lift truck to pick orders, load and unload trucks and railcars
Perform inventory control activities to ensure accurate product records
Serve our customers through providing accurate correspondence on inbound and outbound orders
Experience loading and unloading trucks and railcars using lift truck equipment
Reliable transportation to report to scheduled shift and travel b...
Job Description: Material Handler
1. Receive product from line to packing table.
2. Label material and pack into bags or use plastic wrapping for protection.
3. Package final items: coils onto a pallet or sticks into the delivery area.
4. Ensure the product is the correct type and labeled correctly.
5. Count and wrap final pallets for inventory and put away.
6. Operate a pallet jack.
7. Assists Quality Control to identify issues (color, finish, print, etc.)
8. Any additional duties assigned by manag...
Link Staffing has partnered with a leader in Blending Processing packaging plastic bottles, pails, drums, totes, bags and supersacks; additionally, can customize their services to meet nearly any packaging need. Position: HSE CoordinatorStarting Salary: $98,000 Requirements: Experience: 5 years in technical, organizational, and communication skills, directing and training employees, implementing programs and corrective actions.Regulatory Knowledge: 5 years managing OSHA, EPA, DOT, Homeland Security, TCEQ...
Job Description:The Industrial Maintenance Helper is responsible for assisting maintenance technicians and engineers in maintaining and repairing machinery, equipment, and facilities within an industrial setting. This role requires a combination of hands-on skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with the maintenance team to ensure the efficient operation of production processes and the overall facility.Key Responsibilities:Assistance in Repairs: Assist maintenance technicians i...
Warehouse ClerkPay rate $ 15 USDShift. 10 am – 8 pm Warehouse clerk We are looking for a Warehouse Clerk to join our team to help receive products to our purchasing department. This person must ensure that all products remain in good condition when packed and keep the warehouse operating efficiently at all times. A Warehouse Clerk’s responsibilities include lifting boxes, organizing products in boxes and keeping the warehouse area in a clean and orderly state at all times. Responsibilities•Pick and pack cus...
Forklift OperatorPay rate $ 15 USDShift. 8 am to 4 pm We are looking for technical skilled Forklift Operator to join our team to help receive products to our purchasing department and Shipping and Receiving area. This person is responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs, and managing inventory, among other duties. Forklift operators will need to transport items requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination and excellent attention ...