Combines raw materials within formula specifications to support production requirements while adhering to cGMP and quality standards.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining productive at all times
• Stage ingredients
• Perform weighing and blending of formulas
• Maintain raw material integrity in storage areas
• Tanker unloading
• Work in accordance with all safety regulations and Best Sanitizers sop’s and work instructions.
• Maintain blending equ...
Kable Staffing is recruiting for assembly positions in the Blue Ash area.
Handling components to develop a quality product according to customer specifications. This may involve stacking, hand work, placing labels on product and movement of product through warehouse. Reports to the warehouse supervisor.
Follows all Quality Assurance guidelines. Ensure that all the proper sanitary and safety measures are taken entering the packing area.
Stays at ...
SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling or disassembling an entire product or component of a product with hand and/or power tools. Assemblers may be trained on tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process to rotate through all or most of them or may be assigned to a specific task or cell.
· Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
· Determine work assignments and procedures.