• Opening merchandise from sealed crates.
• Scanning bar codes and checking shipping invoices to ensure that the correct product was received.
• Locating and moving glass slates to appropriate assembly line.
• Ensures that each assembly line is stocked with the correct products.
• Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming trucks and stacking them to assigned areas.
• May have to assist assembly line with restock material and identifying damages and shortages.
Pick-Packer for Warehouse
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Mark and label containers, container, tags, or products.
• Examine and inspect products and materials to ensure that packing specifications are met.
• Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
• Remove defective products or materials placing them on moving equipment or specified areas.
• Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
• No High School...