Summary of Position
This position prepares railcars for loading, drives vehicles onto proper railcars, secures vehicles to railcars according to manufacturer and American Association of Railroad standards, and prepares railcars for transportation at the East Liberty Honda facility. .
Essential Functions, Duties and Tasks
• Drive vehicles onto rail cars
• Secure vehicles on the rail cars using chocks or chains ...
DNO/ Job Description
Basic Purpose-Responsible for processes and activities to ensure production demands are achieved while producing safe, quality food. Description
Maintains high standards of food plant sanitation in all production activities.
Ensures good manufacturing practices are always adhered to .
Reports to their supervisor prior to starting work of any illness, disease, or other source of microbial contamination that may contaminate food contact surfaces, pac...
Basic purpose of position: Perform the essential functions required to safely move vehicles throughout the customers’ property in preparation for shipment. Associates designated as Senior/Lead Vehicle Shuttlers have mastered the skills required of a Vehicle Shuttler and are able to perform essentially error-free work without direct supervision.
Expectation: We expect all associates to be committed to a high standard of safety, be willing and able to comply with all safety policies/rules and willing t...
Picking and Packing Position: work in a fast-paced environment, Will be using a RF Scanner to receive orders and correctly locate and pull items, will be pulling orders and loading onto a conveyor belt or onto pallets, Must be able to consistently lift 20-25 pound packages.
Overtime Hours will be either until 5:30pm or 7:30pm depending on production
Landscaping Job Description
1) Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
2) Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
3) Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
4) Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protectio...
1) Assembles precut wooden parts to build trusses and similar supports or wall sections used in building construction: Moves specified precut parts to work area and positions parts in jig by hand or using overhead crane, following supervisor's instructions and blueprint specifications.
2) Places metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connects parts at joints, using hammer, screwdriver, or pneumatic staple gun.
3) Verifies dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of asse...