Medical Device Assembler: (Assemble Plastic Components)
• Basic assembly of products
• Preparation of parts, assembly, testing, recording of test result and packaging of product.
• May perform soldering, fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly, taping, cable spooling, sealing, capping, and coiling.
• Inspect work throughout the assembly process and communicate any quality or operational issues to appropriate personnel.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Starting pay is $13.00 hr. plus incentives and increases after evaluation period. Advancement opportunities available for motivated individuals with a desire to work and advance.
Daily Job Duties:
*Cut lumber and plywood for construction and assembly of crates; Individual will use power tools, nail guns, saws, and other tools to cut and assemble crates.
"Pack and secure materials for customers into wooden shipping containers.
"Unload trucks with forklift or crane for storage of...
Place pallet on repair table/conveyor
Repeated lift up to 350 50-701b pallets for 8-10 hours a day.
Remove defective boards, replace new boards, nail replaced boards into place.
Flip board on opposite side to check front and back of pallet.
Use tools such as hammers, pneumatic nail gun, clinch nail gun, and saw-zaw to fix parts on pallet. Will be completing motions such as pulling, pushing, flipping, twisting torso and lifting.
The primary role of this position is welding tomato cages at a machine by positioning metal legs against metal rings and pushing buttons to spot weld. Must be able to stand for entire length of shift, twist and turn their body, bend at the waist, squat and stoop. Lift their arms and above their waste and lift a maximum of 10#. They must be able to operate machinery using a foot pedal or hand buttons.
Loading and unloading shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Shipping/receiving/inventory accuracy• Safe use of all equipment• Supporting repacking activities• Prepare freight to meet all customer and company requirements• Follow company policies, guidelines and work instructionsFunctions may vary dependent on work assignment. Associates may be requested to assist in various areas of o...
Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
• High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
• Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
• Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
• Maintain a clean & safe environment
• May be required to use RF ...
Kable Staffing is currently seeking experienced forklift operators on first shift in Hebron! The Forklift Operator is responsible for the accurate receiving, storing, and shipping of products to meet company standards of safety, productivity, and quality. This includes the operation of basic forklifts in the handling of products. Must be available to work scheduled hours to meet customer needs.