Medical Device Assembler: (Assemble Plastic Components)
• Basic assembly of products
• Preparation of parts, assembly, testing, recording of test result and packaging of product.
• May perform soldering, fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly, taping, cable spooling, sealing, capping, and coiling.
• Inspect work throughout the assembly process and communicate any quality or operational issues to appropriate personnel.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Previous manufacturing/p...
Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
Order Picking: Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an Efficient manner that meets customer service standards. Loading: Efficiently move ...