SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling or disassembling an entire product or component of a product with hand and/or power tools. Assemblers may be trained on tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process to rotate through all or most of them or may be assigned to a specific task or cell.
· Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
· Determine work assignments and procedures.
Actually the title is continuous improvement engineer. Here is the description…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following, but others may be assigned.
1. Functions as Project Manager for business unit cost improvement initiatives related to the cost of goods sold including raw materials, sourced products/components, manufacturing and other supply chain-related costs.
2. Implements, prepares reports on, and presents operations results and metrics compared to objectives
3. Partners with Leadership Team to...
An inspector’s primary function is to complete the in process and final inspection of electronic & electro mechanical assemblies.
• Position is responsible for inspecting electronic assemblies to ensure compliance with engineering documents, work instructions, customer specifications and industry standards.
• Verify conformance and write nonconformance reports when discrepancies are found.
• Verify rework/repair has been completed in...