DNO/ Job Description
Basic Purpose-Responsible for processes and activities to ensure production demands are achieved while producing safe, quality food. Description
Maintains high standards of food plant sanitation in all production activities.
Ensures good manufacturing practices are always adhered to .
Reports to their supervisor prior to starting work of any illness, disease, or other source of microbial contamination that may contaminate food contact surfaces, pac...
Landscaping Job Description
1) Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
2) Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
3) Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
4) Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protectio...
1) Assembles precut wooden parts to build trusses and similar supports or wall sections used in building construction: Moves specified precut parts to work area and positions parts in jig by hand or using overhead crane, following supervisor's instructions and blueprint specifications.
2) Places metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connects parts at joints, using hammer, screwdriver, or pneumatic staple gun.
3) Verifies dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of asse...