Kable Staffing has an opportunity in Mason, OH for tons of hours! Are you looking for money for the Holidays? This is it! Review the job description and apply!
Must demonstrate the ability to consistently operate in a role that is: labor-intensive; with some computerized tools and machines requiring a basic selection of a pre-programmed setting that may require minor adjustments as needed. Must be able to perform all job functions safely in accordance with food safety, GMP?s and quality standards. Must have forklift experience
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Prepare work area for pre- and post-operational activities.
* Operate sit down forklift, walkie, pallet end rider
* RF Experience
* Load, unload, and transfer product to and from equipment and or conveyors.
* Monitor production lines, identify issues, supply and replenish packaging materials as necessary.
* Sort, weigh, wrap, label, verify or measure product to meet product specifications.
* Inspect and remove defective product and or packaging materials from the process.
* Arrive to your workstation prepared to perform tasks at a scheduled time, and staying until work is complete, or until supervisor and/or manager indicate work is done. Overtime may be necessary and is required when scheduled.
* Maintain a clean and organized work area.
* Set up, tear down of equipment, selection of pre-determined settings and use of proper lifting, bending, reaching techniques.
* Perform other duties as assigned. Identify any safety concerns and or hazards and report them.QUALIFICATIONS:
* Proficient in General Production 1 duties
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma/GED preferred
* 1+ years? production industry experience preferred
* Must be able to understand and comply with company, plant, and safety rules/policies
* Basic understanding of production and procedures
* Ability to use knives and a variety of machinery
* Ability to use both arms and hands to lift, load, cut and package product.
* Ability to work at a production conveyor line
Very active position, requiring standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and climbing.* Must be able to stand for the whole shift, bend, twist, lift up to 50 lbs, withstand a cold environment
Must be able to hear average or normal conversation and receive ordinary information. Depending on work assignment must be able to work in a noisy work environment.
Must be able to frequently and regularly use wrists, hands, and or fingers.
Acute closed vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Must be able to frequently lift light to heavy objects throughout the day. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently, and up to 100 pounds occasionally. Ability to stand 8-12 hours per day on a cold, wet concrete floor.
Must be able to work for long hours in a food processing environment, where it is wet, damp, and cold. Temperatures are frequently around 34 degrees, and employees are expected to remain in these conditions for most of their work days.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The list of essential functions, other duties, mental visual ability, and physical demands, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise job descriptions and to require other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job changes.
Call or text our Fairfield Team 513.829.7823
Apply online @ https://hrcenter.ontempworks.com/en/KableStaffing/
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.