Kable Staffing has a great DIRECT HIRE opportunity for one of our premier customers in the Troy, OH area! If you are looking for a career opportunity, apply NOW!
This is an Assembler position. The job description is below. Please review and see if you have this experience.
Accurately assemble purchased and custom-made parts for the construction of automated welding and assembly equipment. Test and evaluate form, fit and function.
Systematically envision the procedures and operations required to accurately assemble, plumb and wire automated equipment from blue print to completed projects in a timely manner.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists.
• Position parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and sub-assemblies
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications, notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
Education and Training:
• Minimum High School diploma or G.E.D.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with electrical, pneumatic systems
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings and schematics for the assembly of complex mechanisms
• Crane certification, lift truck license
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Call or text Kable Staffing @ 513.829.7823
Apply online @ https://hrcenter.ontempworks.com/en/KableStaffing/
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.