Kable Staffing is looking for a Customer Service position for one of our GREAT Customers in Hebron, KY. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company that has an awesome, laid back environment. They are focused on customer and employee engagement and need for this person to have a like focus. Please read below to see if you have the experience needed to succeed with this company.
Data Entry / Customer Service
KONI is seeking a strong candidate to join their team to handle customer phone calls, invoice entry, order entry, shipping arrangements and other data entry/customer service duties.
• Handle incoming customer phone calls
• Respond timely to customer inquiries, escalate when needed
• Handle order entry details with accuracy
• Handle PO invoice entry in a timely manner
• Arrange and interpret shipping timelines and verifications
• Create new customer accounts, make revisions when necessary
Skills & Experience:
• Strong data entry skills
• Accuracy of data
• Strong phone skills – will be speaking with customers regarding delivery, quality, lead times and availability
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Willingness to wear ‘many hats’ while working in a manufacturing business
• Strong computer application skills, including Excel and Outlook
• Preferred experience with SAP or comparable ERP system
Please submit your resumes, if you are interested - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online @ https://hrcenter.ontempworks.com/en/KableStaffing/
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical??? condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or ?expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.