Kable Staffing is currently looking for skilled tile setters. The positions are for a great company in the Milford, OH area! These are temp-to-hire positions!
Responsible for installing tile, marble, terrazzo panels, and glass in buildings and residences. Applies tile to walls, ceilings, and floors for decorative purposes.
• Apply tile or marble to ceilings and walls of buildings, including homes and businesses.
• Install decorative concrete mixture in floor at schools, offices, and hospitals.
• Measure and cut marble according to specifications.
• Drill holes into the corners of marble sheet.
• Insert fasteners into holes.
• Create plaster mixture and apply to wall.
• Press marble onto plaster mixture.
• Squeeze special mix between slabs.
• Smooth and finish mixture.
• Clean off residue.
• Remove damaged or destroyed tiles or marble.
• Apply cement to walls, floors, and ceilings.
• Set tile in place and push into cement.
• Utilize tools such as hammers, chisels, trowels, putty knives, power grinders, and polishers.
• Crack tiles to proper shape and size.
• Apply base of mortar to floor.
• Level mortar with straightedge.
• Place metal strips in mortar.
• Mix colored cement and marble chips to make the terrazzo.
• Smooth mixture over mortar base.
• Smooth and polish surface with machines.
Please let us know if you are interested. Apply now!!!! Job Number #21238