Reports to: Supervisor
Job Purpose: To maintain in and outside of production room clean and organized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweep floors before, during and after production - Clean out trash receptacles and bins. - Maintain inside and outside of production room clean.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to work in spaces with 72 inches of headroom.
- May be required to tolerate working environment with inside controlled temperatures of 36 degrees - Fahrenheit and inside ambient temperatures (including heat and cold)
- Requires tolerance of standing posture up to 2 hours, over an 8-hour shift
- Occasionally work overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekend and early morning shifts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
For More Information...