JOB SUMMARY: Responsibilities include making sure H/C matches daily schedule, assign work force for loading/unloading trailers, coordinate with temps responsible for sorting and communicates with MCA transportation and Yard Dogs for return daily needs.
- Loading Trailers Vendors Needs
- Off Loading Trailers with Store Returns
- Provide even exchange of items to vendors
- Make sure items are properly separate by item
- Trans Ship items in a timely manner
- Make sure proper documentation is included with each trailer load
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Must be able to operate a electric pallet jack
- Unload MCA Back-Hauls with Returns from other warehouses
- Email activity production reports to department Manager
- Responsible to also, receive store Returns to other locations, items include plastic pallets, wood pallets, milk crates, egg baskets, yellow totes, brown baskets, bread trays, and card board bales
Computer skills, word, excel and outlook
For more information..
Call: 815 467-7799