Loss Prevention associates are responsible for detecting, reporting and resolving matters in the area of safety, inventory shortage and theft, and for providing customer service as per company standards.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conduct surveillance to detect and apprehend theft.
- Conduct routine inspections of the facility to maintain physical security and protection of assets.
- Monitor closed circuit television systems, if applicable.
- Enforce company standards as they relate to security and safety procedures.
- Participate in the training of new hire associates in matters of loss prevention.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly store audits.
- Conduct safety inspections and communicate hazards to key holder on duty.
- Ensure physical security by controlling access of associates and visitors, along with maintaining visitor control log.
- Participate in the distribution's loss prevention and safety programs.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by manager.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy.
- Ability to perceive situations accurately.
- Ability to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards, using judgment and discretion.
- Ability to maintain records and documentation.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to see or hear activity in the store, and perform all functions as set forth above.
- Must have Loss Prevention experience.
For More Information...