Previous experience in a warehouse/shipping environment preferred.
Able to lift up to 70 pounds in a continuous 8+ hour shift.
- Load/Unload and break down freight onto good wood pallets, at a pace that meets or exceeds productivity goals and standards
- May include sorting, repacking and labeling, pallet repair, and other duties
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Maintain proper safety procedures and operations
- Load boxes/cases onto trucks.
- Move boxes weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Stack product
- Count boxes per pallet and follow pallet pattern instructions.
- Push/move pallets weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Clean up duties, as needed.
- Stretch wrap product by hand.
- Follow company policies
- Follow safety procedures
- Other duties that are reasonable associated with the above essential functions of the job
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- The ability to meet fast-paced productivity goals and standards
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Timely and regular attendance
- Load boxes/cases onto trucks
- Must be able to climb stairs.
- Must be able to lift at least 70 pounds.
- Requires climbing, standing, stooping, twisting, lifting and physical movements to perform job
For more information..
Call: 815 467-7799