To keep battery operated power lifts in operation by changing, maintain and facilitate in the charging of power lift batteries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operates standard and/or specialized Power Lift Battery Extractor (PLBE)
2. Inspect PLBE prior to using it, which include checking the controls, joystick, emergency stop button, start button, front / real roller bed, the high-speed/lift travel & magnet override, battery stop override, the magnet mode selector and laser alignment to ensure proper operation.
3. Report faulty equipment, damage to racks and other safety hazards to supervisor.
4. Operator must show a high level of responsibility.
5. Operator must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
6. Load and unload batteries to/from power lifts using PLBE
7. Operator must be able to maintain proficiency to operate PLBE
8. Place batteries needing charging in a secure area and attach correct battery cables for charging
9. Ensure battery cables and battery gate have been detached before removing the battery from the power lift
10. Maintain water levels in batteries as needed
11. Follow instructions for operating equipment
12. Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
13. Keep work area clean of debris; clean and sweep as needed
14. Will maintain MHE badge checkout system
15. Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs
16. Other duties may be assigned as warranted
Job and Physical requirements:
1. Must be certified and able to operate Electric pallet jack, Forklift, Reach
2. Good communication skills
3. Detail oriented and excellent people skills
4. Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. regularly
5. Must be able to read and understand numbers and labels.
For More Information...
Visit: 422 W Mondamin St. Minooka, IL 60447