Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a wide variety of responsible clerical, technical, administrative, and office support duties in support to the HR Supervisor
- Work closely with the HR Supervisor and assist on employee and temp staffing
- Floor presence in all areas of warehouse
- Maintain personnel records ensuring timely and accurate records
- Assist in facilitating effective and timely communication between all levels of employees
- Work closely with the temporary agencies on – sites to ensure that the policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Serve as a backup in the processing of payroll and employee benefits
- Research, compile and analyze data for special personnel projects and reports
- Track compliance of new hires/pay ranges
- Ensure all I-9 forms are completed and accurate for all employees
- Maintain Distribution Center organization charts
- Prepare, recommend and maintain records and procedures for controlling personnel transactions and reporting personnel data changes of status
- Assist Operations Manager in a variety of duties.
- Assist Administrative team in projects, as directed by supervisor
- Set up conference calls
- Maintain and revise contact list
- Track and maintain daily and monthly reports
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in human resource science or general business administration with a concentration in human resource management preferred.
- A combination of excellent communication, writing, and software skills (with a high proficiency in EXCEL) is also required
- Strong computer skills required; excellent with Excel and all Microsoft Automation
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting up to 10lbs
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
For More Information...
Visit: 422 W Mondamin St. Minooka, IL 60447