Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all incoming calls on a 7 line phone system
- Greet all visitors, ensure they are signed in and provide visitor badges, as needed
- Assist with all projects
- Assist local team with administrative tasks
- Set up conference calls
- Maintain conference room reservations
- Handle UPS and Fed-Ex orders
- Pick up and distribute mail
- Maintain and revise (as needed) distribution center contact list
- Monitor employee attendance, such as tardy, absences, leave early, and PTO.
- Must have previous front desk office support experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, copier, fax, scanner
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
For More Information...
Visit: 422 W Mondamin St. Minooka, IL 60447