Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a HR Manager job in Madison GA. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this HR Manager job include:
• Coordinate the day-to-day execution of assigned human resources duties to support the business strategy.
• Assist in the implementation of human resources strategies, procedures, and processes for the BU to help build and sustain a high-performance organization
• Lead and/or assist in the coordination of career fairs and special projects involving campus, military, diversity recruitment, etc.
• Assist in generalist field support to both DC and salaried employees to ensure that administrative needs are met for HR services including benefit open enrollment, compensation cycles, safety program administration, Government requirements such as EEOC, OSHA, and Vets reporting, other regulatory compliance, and overall employee relations policy administration
• 4-5 years of relevant and progressive HR Experience
• Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal with a strong desire to serve and grow a dynamic organization
• Should have strong analytical skills and have the ability to track and interpret data
• High School Graduate or equivalent required.
• Associates Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred.
Pay: $70k - $75k / year
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this HR Manager job in Madison GA or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.