Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Order Entry/Key Systems Manager job in Monroe, NC. This is a direct-hire. As an Order Entry/Key Systems Manager, you will be responsible for managing multi-product brands order entry and key systems related functions and department associates. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Order Entry/Key Systems Manager job include:
• Manage, compile and analyze reports and data to determine trends, opportunities and identify necessary changes to processes or procedures
• Plan and manage staff levels
• Communicate with department Team Leaders and associates all product, system or company changes and/or processes that directly impact any Order Entry and/ or Key-Systems functions
• Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity and quality goals
• Manage large projects that may not be associated with daily activities
• Participate in internal and external meetings as the representative or expert for the team
• Coordinate creation and maintenance of Standard Procedure directions, Job Aid documents and flow charts for training
• Review all reports for daily order processing to ensure orders flow to the floor
• Work cross-functionally with Customer Service to resolve issues within 24 hours
• Thoroughly understand order entry and key systems business processes and JDE order entry system to support order throughout
• Work with team leaders as needed to resolve escalated situations, complex transactions and critically time-sensitive problems working cross-functionally as needed
• Work with Human Resources staff to recruit, interview, select, hire and employ an appropriate number of skilled employees
• Provide effective performance feedback through employee reviews, rewards and performance improvement plans
• High level of computer aptitude with Microsoft Office Suite and JDE Systems
• Strong working knowledge of configuration-based ERP and its functions
• Effective management, leadership and training skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter with a solid ability to manage teams, projects and responsibilities
• Willingness and ability to work extended hours when business needs dictate
This is a first shift position starting from $80k. Some flexibility may be required. This is an excellent opportunity with a growing company for a manager who can lead by example; creating an environment that is knowledgeable, efficient and professional. Great benefit package!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Order Entry/Key Systems Manager job in Monroe, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.