Miami Gardens, FL
As an assistant Shipping Coordinator in the Textile Industry, you will be responsible for assisting the coordination of movement of goods between countries for textile products. You will be required to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, and to optimize the efficiency of importing and exporting operations. You will also collaborate with suppliers, customers, and transportation companies to execute successful import and export transactions.
- Scheduling and coordinating deliveries with drivers and sales representatives.
- Working with the product team to maintain accurate inventory.
- Maintaining a high level of efficiency in the movement of trucks.
- Resolving problems that arise and handling complaints that come in.
- Responding to other departments' inquiries.
- Warehouse activities including will calls, container unloading activities, and transfers.
- Performing additional duties as required and or requested.
- Calculate and communicate the location, quantity and value of inventory
- Maintain an inventory database.
- Monitor stock levels.
- Assist in the shipping and receiving of inventory and partner monthly orders.
- Work in a warm environment for some periods of time.
- Arrange for the transportation of goods to their appropriate location.
- 3 years experience working as Shipping Coordinator
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and word
- Monday to Friday
- 9am to 530pm
17 to 20 dollars per hour DOE