Ability to operate a Backhoe and other heavy equipment a plus
Grease, oil and do daily maintenance of equipment
Hand dig around existing utilities when necessary
Carry and load materials to be used on the job
Follow all company safety policies and practices
Report any equipment repairs needed to Foreman or Supervisor
Light repair and maintenance of tools and equipment
Assist in hauling equipment to and from job site
Clean up and restore work area
Wash and clean vehicles and equipment
Other duties ...
Use effective verbal and written communication skills. Add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers and fractions.
Plan and lay-out for crane operators work.
Read and understand plans, specifications, operators’ manuals, safety manuals, rigging tables and load capacity charts. Visualize two dimensional drawings in three dimensions. Fill out OSHA approved Mobile Crane Periodic Safety Inspection Record daily.
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work
practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
• Ability to pick up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge from a variety of sources included
but not limited to oil/water separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and
underground waste tanks.
• Ability to clean trenches leading to separators, pits, drains, sumps and other locations.
• Safely work in a potentially hazardous environment
• Secure equipment and safely transport according to company policy and DOT regulations
• Install and make repairs to oil and produced water tanks, including confined space entry
• Dig pits and lines
• Install and repairs motors on equipment
• Operate high pressure power washing equipment
• Install and repairs piping, valves, pumps, motors
• Install and repair pipelines
• Repair dikes, perform general ground work around well sites
• Perform acces...
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Attending on-site safety meetings
• Maintaining cleanliness of work areas
• Assisting welders to set up rigs and move them between work areas
• Ensuring welders have required materials and tools available, such as rods and grinding discs
• Maintaining stock levels of materials and supplies
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Following welders' instructions to adjust welding machine temperatures
• Employing buffers and grinders to clean welds