Ability to operate a Backhoe and other heavy equipment a plus
Grease, oil and do daily maintenance of equipment
Hand dig around existing utilities when necessary
Carry and load materials to be used on the job
Follow all company safety policies and practices
Report any equipment repairs needed to Foreman or Supervisor
Light repair and maintenance of tools and equipment
Assist in hauling equipment to and from job site
Clean up and restore work area
Wash and clean vehicles and equipment
Other duties ...
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work
practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
• Ability to pick up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge from a variety of sources included
but not limited to oil/water separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and
underground waste tanks.
• Ability to clean trenches leading to separators, pits, drains, sumps and other locations.
Experienced Roustabout: Welder Helper, bolt up. Duties include, but are not limited to: • Safely work in a potentially hazardous environment • Dig pits and lines • Operate high pressure power washing equipment • Repair dikes, perform general ground work around well sites • Perform access road upkeep and maintenance • Clean up oil spills and general clean up • Must be proficient with hand and power tools as well as heavy equipment
MUST BE ABLE TO LEFT 50 POUNDS CONSISENTLY DURING THE DAY
• Safely work in a potentially hazardous environment
• Secure equipment and safely transport according to company policy and DOT regulations
• Install and make repairs to oil and produced water tanks, including confined space entry
• Dig pits and lines
• Install and repairs motors on equipment
• Operate high pressure power washing equipment
• Install and repairs piping, valves, pumps, motors
• Install and repair pipelines
• Repair dikes, perform general ground work around well sites
• Perform acces...
As a Senior Estimator you will produce accurate and detailed takeoffs and estimates on structural steel projects for both fabrication and erection scopes of work. You will work within the team of other estimators, Project Managers, and Shop and Field managers to ensure a complete and accurate proposal to prospective clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum of 5 years of experience estimating/bidding structural steel construction projects
Read, interpret, analyze project ...
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Attending on-site safety meetings
• Maintaining cleanliness of work areas
• Assisting welders to set up rigs and move them between work areas
• Ensuring welders have required materials and tools available, such as rods and grinding discs
• Maintaining stock levels of materials and supplies
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Following welders' instructions to adjust welding machine temperatures
• Employing buffers and grinders to clean welds
• Maintaining know...