ASME Vessel Welder
Use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations,
or seams of fabricated metal products. Specifically, on ASME Pressure vessels and various size oil process tanks.
Duties: Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions. Assemble metal or plastic parts or products. Align parts or work pieces to ensure proper assembly. Measure dimensions of completed products or work pieces to verify conformance to specifi...
Ability to operate a Backhoe and other heavy equipment a plus
Grease, oil and do daily maintenance of equipment
Hand dig around existing utilities when necessary
Carry and load materials to be used on the job
Follow all company safety policies and practices
Report any equipment repairs needed to Foreman or Supervisor
Light repair and maintenance of tools and equipment
Assist in hauling equipment to and from job site
Clean up and restore work area
Wash and clean vehicles and equipment
Other duties ...
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work
practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
• Ability to pick up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge from a variety of sources included
but not limited to oil/water separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and
underground waste tanks.
• Ability to clean trenches leading to separators, pits, drains, sumps and other locations.
Experienced individual, to operate cat excavator 240 or 330 with front loader experience. Must have minimum of 2 years experience and valid drivers license. Ability to pass drug screening. Have experience in the oil and gas industry. Also need Loader operators. Pay DOE.
We are looking for an In house Payroll Clerk with a positive, professional attitude.
Proficient in Excel, Word, MS Office - busy fast paced office - attention to detail and ability to multi task.
Full time, Monday through Friday - 8am to 5 pm.
3 years of payroll experience preferred.
Temp to Perm hire position.
Compressor/ Diesel Mechanic
Demonstrate mechanical knowledge of natural gas compression equipment and engines
Be able to work as a team
Perform quality checks on products and services
Communicate effectively with other team members
Perform work under pressure
Pass drug test and background check
Valid driver’s license
Diesel Mechanic experience preferred
• Safely work in a potentially hazardous environment
• Secure equipment and safely transport according to company policy and DOT regulations
• Install and make repairs to oil and produced water tanks, including confined space entry
• Dig pits and lines
• Install and repairs motors on equipment
• Operate high pressure power washing equipment
• Install and repairs piping, valves, pumps, motors
• Install and repair pipelines
• Repair dikes, perform general ground work around well sites
• Perform acces...
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Attending on-site safety meetings
• Maintaining cleanliness of work areas
• Assisting welders to set up rigs and move them between work areas
• Ensuring welders have required materials and tools available, such as rods and grinding discs
• Maintaining stock levels of materials and supplies
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Following welders' instructions to adjust welding machine temperatures
• Employing buffers and grinders to clean welds