Ability to operate a Backhoe and other heavy equipment a plus
Grease, oil and do daily maintenance of equipment
Hand dig around existing utilities when necessary
Carry and load materials to be used on the job
Follow all company safety policies and practices
Report any equipment repairs needed to Foreman or Supervisor
Light repair and maintenance of tools and equipment
Assist in hauling equipment to and from job site
Clean up and restore work area
Wash and clean vehicles and equipment
Other duties ...
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
We are looking for an experienced Backhoe Operator. Operators work directly under the project foreman and superintendent. Experience working in and around pipelines is a must given the sensitive nature of our work all work is held to the highest quality and safety standards.
• Comply with operating safety rules and regulations per OSHA safe practices
• Operates Backhoe for general site preparation, excavation, backfill, and related assignments.
• Able to perform safe and clean tre...