• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work
practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
• Ability to pick up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge from a variety of sources included
but not limited to oil/water separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and
underground waste tanks.
• Ability to clean trenches leading to separators, pits, drains, sumps and other locations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Use proper and safe loading and unloading procedures
- Follow the Company’s and the Client’s safety regulations
- Make emergency roadside adjustments and repairs
- Help with chaining up the truck as conditions require it
- Assist the Driver with pre/post trip inspections
- Report equipment safety deficiencies immediately
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Dispatcher / Driver
- Maintain and use appropriate PPE
- Participate in relevant training and sa...