Requires basic math skills, ability to read blueprints, mechanical aptitude, and basic problem solving ability. Performs multiple routine or semi-complex tasks with limited exercise of judgment.
Ensures that work area and buildings are clean and free of debris.
Assists in reading blueprints to determine placement of carpentry components in building.
Assists in cutting wall paneling and other carpentry components with various saws.
We are looking for a HR Assistant to fulfill and supplement our fast-paced office environment.
Reliability and a strong work ethic with great communication skills are a must.
The main responsibility would be around recruiting from the candidate flow to onboarding, along with some filing and office responsibilities.
Other Responsibilities include:
Greet and welcome customers/clients
Excellent customer service
Maintain office records and filing
Maintain work area presentable; cleani...
Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production or processing equipment
Mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatic, and welding experience
Ability to repair/replace motors, rebuild/replace pumps
Ability to repair and lubricate electro-mechanical equipment
Ability to document equipment problems and solutions
Apply at www.work4manpower.com or call for to schedule an interview, (903) 630-5415.
1. The Human Resources Technician will report to the Director of Personnel/Human Resources or assigned staff. Serves internal and eternal customer with quality service.
2. Inputs data for monthly, weekly and semi-monthly Personnel Action Form(s).
3. Files, maintains, and creates all employee records.
4. Prepares payroll and leave.
5. Maintains office staff’s leave reports and files.
6. Performs accounts receivable and accounts payable for education program, travel mileage ...
• Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, accident and disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellness benefits.
• Conduct benefits orientations and explain benefits self-enrollment system.
• Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately in payroll system for payroll deduction.
• Assist employees with health, dental, life and other related benefit claim...
Responsible for the design of custom enclosures for generator sets (gensets) and/or switchgear motor controls, power control equipment for use in the mission critical power generation, and oil and gas, energy/utility sectors. Determines solutions for plant errors and problems that arise in production. The design includes of the mechanical and electrical systems, fire suppression, distribution, alarm wiring, environmental control, mechanical layout and structural design. The Design...
JOB SUMMARY: Provides accurate cost estimating data to enable both competitive quoting and accurate cost accounting within the company. Analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare material, labor, and sub-contractor estimates for projects.
Provide estimates to enable the company to quote in a timely and competitive manner.
Work efficiently under stringent deadlines.
Review project specification data to determine...
Manpower is looking for a Operations Support Specialist; Pay is $14/hr
This is a Human Resource position that serves as the “Front Office Contact” and ‘First Point of Contact” to provide administrative and/or specialized support supporting plant operations.
Minimum of 2 years in administrative work or any equivalent combination
Are you outgoing and customer focused? Do you enjoy working with the public?
Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
Use a customer focused, needs based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
Job Description Summary Using established cleaning procedures, chemicals, tools and techniques, maintains sanitary conditions in the processing plant ensuring bacteria and housekeeping are at acceptable levels. Job Description Always Maintains safe work practices and participates in safety programs. • Performs cleaning with the use of high pressure hoses (air and hot water), tools such as scratch pads, brushes, sponges, squeegees, paper towels, shovels, brooms, buckets, wheel barrows, carts, l...
Supports Managers in all administrative clerical support duties with limited supervision
1. Performs highly responsible management work in the service delivery of a specific
function or operation of the department.
2. Plans, process and implements approved departmental programs.
3. Researches, develops and submits recommendations to improve services and other aspects of department's mission.
4. Implements approved clerical work and training programs.
5. Uses PC or terminal keyboard to type or gene...
• Independently diagnose engine/compressor failures accurately and efficiently.
• Complete accurate and timely rebuilds/overhauls of compressors, engines and controls on gas compressor packages in the field in adverse conditions without supervision.
• Responsible for accurately completing basic engine tuning functions to adjust engine performance and emissions on multiple major OEM’s. (CAT/Waukesha)
• perform mechanical inspection using micrometers, pressure gauges, electronic diagnostic equipment, and o...
Manpower is now accepting qualified applicants for
Production Workers in Arcadia, LA!
- Earned HS Diploma or GED
- Pass Drug Screen Criminal Background Check
- Must be available to work all shifts and times
- Have an updated resume
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of manufacturing experience with a stable work history.
Pay Rate $15/hour starting out. Once hired on perm, $18-$20/hour.
This is an amazing opportunity with a reputable compa...
1. Operate and interpret test equipment and results.
2. Read electrical schematics and engineering drawings.
3. Basic understanding of electricity and usage of multimeter
4. Ability to follow prompts and diagrams to determine points of failure
5. Understands electrical, mechanical, control systems - Can troubleshoot problems and perform repairs
6. Troubleshoots and analyzes control systems to resolve software/ hardware and configuration problems
7. Strong troubleshooting skills with ...
Shift 10 am to finish - Sunday - Thursday (currently on a 6-day work week)
Employees should understand, walking out prior to job completion, could end their assignment.
Candidates must understand this is a physical position, lots of standing on your feet, moving all the time, very fasted paced. Candidates have to be willing to work hard for 8-12 hours a day.
Pallet jack and or forklift experience needed
All workers will be subjected to Temperature Monitoring prior to entering the fac...
The Production Associate position is to complete cleanup activities throughout the mill, both inside and out.
It is essential to use the following:
- Air hose
Operate the following to empty trash barrel, pick up heavy debris scooop debris in log yard:
Day Shift starts at 5:45AM
Work Schedule: Friday - Monday
Duration: 2-3 Months
Must be able to pass drug screen background check, a...
We are searching for a Mig and Tig Welder. You must read and interpret blueprints/engineering drawing; successfully and accurately produce welded parts and assembles; welds must be sound as well as aesthetically pleasing; must be proficient with Mig and Tig processes, have a high school diploma or GED, documented training or experience in welding, have the ability to lift 75 lbs. Pay is $16-18/hr.
We are hiring for a part-time Administrate Support position. Starting pay is $15/hr. You must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and pass an Excel test, have a clean background, and experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
We are looking for someone with experience with carpentry or wood working. It must be someone who can read a tape measure and has the ability and drive to learn. We prefer some comfort level with hand tools. This position starts at $14/hr. APPLY NOW!