Express Service Advisor
*Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering prompt, professional, and friendly service
*Performs vehicle walk around and documents customer concerns
*Prioritize required services and be prepared to provide options upon request
*Keep customer informed on the progress of their vehicle and completion time, service expenses, and possible changes
*Spend quality time building relationships with customers to ensure their satisfaction
Responsible for receiving and directing visitors, employment applicants, salespersons and customers to appropriate locations and parties. Maintains a visitors log and issues badges when necessary. Notifies personnel of visitor arrival. May operate a single or multiple position telephone switchboard. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
Some medical office experience preferred
Able to use mul...
As part of the Maintenance Team(s), the Maintenance Purchasing Clerk is responsible for centralized purchasing of spare parts to prevent down time at the lowest possible cost.
Essential Job Functions
• Create and place purchase orders for parts and equipment
• Manage all parts ordered in Maintenance Software
• Set-up and maintain Manager Plus part venders and costs
• Reduce cost of parts and services by negotiating and researching alternate vendors
• Expedite past due purchase orders
Seeking two experienced industrial mechanics who can troubleshoot and repair intricate equipment in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidates will have 3+ years experience working on various equipment.
"Perform work involving the skills of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to keep machines, mechanical equipment, electrical components, or the structure of an establishment in repair. Duties may involve pipe fitting; boiler making; insulating; welding; machining; carpentry; repairing elect...
Summary: Drives gasoline or diesel-powered stake bed or van trucks to transport and deliver heating and air conditioning products, parts, and other materials to customers and stocks, receives and maintains a neat and organized warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Meets all DOT requirements relative to drivers. If applicable, (e.g., medical examinations, drug testing, commercial driver's license, endorsements, etc.)
Carefully and responsibl...
We need 2 assemblers!! Pay range is $14-19/hr depending on your experience!
• Assists with complex and advanced assembly of product to the highest of quality standards and with limited to zero scrap or rework according to established specifications and instructions.
• Assists with assembly of various sub-components and processes of building machine including but not limited to: hydraulics, keyways, torque, wiring, and alignment
• Performs pre-assembly activities drills holes in specified locations for m...
Seeking a diesel mechanic with refrigeration technician experience. The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Diagnose complex mechanical, refrigerant, and electrical problems related to all Reefer systems (single & multi-temp), including engine, cooling, heating and on board computer modules.
• Perform repairs and diagnostics on starting and charging system, cooling and re-charge, and electrical including common fault codes. Repairs include performing leak detection procedures, compressor replacements, sold...
Primary duties to include:
• Answering telephone, greeting visitors
• General clerical activities such as copying/scanning documents, record keeping, filing, sending/receiving emails, faxing, sorting mail, etc.
• Accounts Payable data entry, match delivery tickets to invoices, etc.
• Credit card and vendor statement reconciliations
• Set up new vendor accounts and update changes
• Maintain vendor/subcontractor insurance records
• Assist Office Manager as directed
• Previous experience in accounts pa...
Customer Service and Inside Sales
*Must be in for the long haul
*Must be stable and reliable
*Must have good computer skills
*Must be a fast learner - need to learn lots of parts' #s
*Most work will be by email or phone
Must have tax preparation experience
Must have PTIN
Must be flexible with schedule
Saturday 9-5 Sunday 1-5
Must have good people skills
Business Casual dress black pants
We are currently seeking an Event Coordinator. The Event Coordinator will have the responsibility of managing all aspects of event planning to include internal and external events.
The successful candidate will have organizational skills coupled with administrative skills. Event planning experience would be a plus. Responsibilities will include meeting with Clients, planning the function to include food selection, entertainment, staff and cleanup. The Event Coordinator also creates proposals and pres...
(DAYS)Lay out, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems, pipe supports, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems.
Skills Required; Welding, tape measure, blueprints, level, and plasma/torch cutting.