Assembly, painting, production testing, and crating or packing of all products.
• Perform all assembly functions at all stations within the assembly section.
• Operate various machinery located, and utilized, within the facility.
• Operate spray painting equipment to assure acceptable product appearances.
• Operate production testing equipment to assure acceptable product quality upon leaving the assembly section.
• Operate necessary, packing, machinery and equipment to adequately protect product upon end shipment.
• Provide material handling necessary to supply assembly operation as directed.
• Maintain required records and performance results as required.
• Maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Work is performed in standing position involving some walking, bending, stooping, and handling of material.
• Lifting/pushing/pulling/carrying up to ? 05 lbs. constantly ? 35 lbs. frequently ? 50 lbs. occasionally
• Hazards are· serious cuts, burns, bruises and possible permanent injury; operator required to wear goggles and heavy gloves. While the job has definite hazards, caution by the operator will reduce hazards to a minimum
• Regular exposure to heat, dirt, grease and fumes.
• Regular exposure to noise levels exceeding 85 db (hearing protection required when exposure exceeds 85db).
QUALIFICATIONS: Education/Training Required:
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
• Works from verbal instruction from supervisor.
• Requires the ability to read, write, and perform mathematical calculations.
• Follow moderately complex verbal and/or written instructions.
• Up to month in a related field.
• Must be able to perform basic computer functions.