Trinity Employment Specialists is looking to hire an energetic Procedure Scheduler to work in a very fast-paced medical office!
M-F | 7am - 4pm | Temp to Perm | $15+/DOE
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work is performed in the call center area and requires continual communication with patients.
· Check and process voice-mail messages
· Answer telephones, screen calls, send messages and provide information
· Schedule, reschedule, and cancel appointments
· Provide information regarding appointments, locations, testing, and other basic information to patients and visitors by phone
· Collect patient demographic and insurance information by phone
· Send and request medical records by fax or phone
· Maintain and process patient referrals
· Process and/or distribute incoming faxes
· Manage personal financial journal, if applicable
· Perform any other duty assigned by call center manager
· Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Knowledge of business and medical office procedures
· Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
· Ability to type at least 40 WPM
· Ability to operate a computer, printer, copier, and other basic office equipment
· Ability to answer telephones in a pleasant and helpful manner
· Ability to speak clearly and concisely
· Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions
· Ability to correctly sort and index materials alphabetically and numerically
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with patients, coworkers, physicians, and the public
· Ability to protect and preserve confidential information
High School Diploma or GED
At least one year of experience working in a medical office preferred
Knowledge of medical terminology desirable
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please click on “Apply Now”
TRINITY EMPLOYMENT SPECIALISTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Trinity Employment Specialists is a specialized recruiting firm that focuses on collaborating with companies of integrity and offering human resources and recruiting services. Trinity doesn’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to be successful. Before you begin, please visit our Career Center with helpful resources including Resume Templates, Interview Tips & Guidelines and even Video Tips to help guide you to your next career.
Trinity has also been awarded by the Journal Record as one of Tulsa’s Fast 40 and recognized as one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies in America. Serving Tulsa and its surrounding areas, we are 100% focused on exceeding the expectations of our employers and our employees. Don’t just take our word for it, view our Google reviews!